Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Never Question the Google

So, every time I go to upload some pics, there's an option to use pictures from my Picasa Web Album.

"Pshaw," I thought. "I use Photobucket and have been since 2004. I don't need no fancy new online photo album, thankyouverymucho."

Then, the other day, I discovered that my Photobucket album is almost full. OH NOES! So I thought I'd check Picasa out, just to see how it measures up.

People, OK... let me tell you. Picasa is awesome. It's a Google-run photo album, so it's all integrated with Blogger and other Google stuff. It automatically finds and arranges pictures on your computer. You can view and arrange your pics either on the program you install on your compy, or on the online album.

Probably what I'm the most tickled with at this time is that Picasa displays stats next to every picture, one of which is the date the picture was taken. YES! I always forget when I take pictures, but now I don't have to make up dates anymore! Hooraaaay!

So I suggest at least trying Picasa out, even if you already have another picture hosting site that you use. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments