Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gobble Gobble!

Happy Turkey Day!

As you may be able to deduce from the above picture, I dislike Big Bird and have ever since I started watching Sesame Street as a kid. He was just creepy!!

Anyway, Thanksgiving is the official day of vocalizing what you're thankful for. And while that might be hokey to some people, I don't give a shit and I'm doing it anyway! Here we go!

I'm thankful for...
  • ... my amazing husband. I love you, Jake!
  • ... my adorable daughter Camille, whom I also love, even when she just barfed on me.
  • ... my incredibly patient dog, Sophie, who puts up with so many shenanigans.
  • ... my fantastic family, both genetic and in-law.
  • ... my wonderful friends, wherever in the world they may be.
  • ... the good health of all above-mentioned persons/dog.
  • ... living in this country, as flawed as some parts of it may be. It's far preferable to living in a mud hut in Africa or a frozen cave in Afghanistan (or England, LORD do not get me started on how much England sucks).
  • ... being able-minded and possessing a decent intellect.

I'm sure there's other stuff, like being thankful for fluffy socks, but those are the big ones. I hope everyone out there has a great day!

1 comment:

I <3 Comments