Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Poop Ponderance

Hypothesis: Camille will not poop if she's not at our apartment.

Why I think this: for a long time (when I wasn't really going anywhere in the morning), Camille would poop like clockwork. We'd get up, I'd feed her, and then she'd take a dump. Clockwork. But now, since I've actually started getting up early, her poop schedule has changed... but only when we go out.

On days I run, she won't poop until we're done running and have returned to the apartment. On days I don't run, she poops as per the usual: wake up, eat, poop.

On Wednesdays, I have my mommy group, and she doesn't poop until we get home from it.

The ultimate test came yesterday, when we went camping. She pooped before we left, and she didn't poop again until we came back the next day.

So yeah, Camille only poops at our apartment. Possibly at her Grandma's house, too.

1 comment:

  1. thats funny! I've never thought about it until now but Rylin has only pooped once out of the house! And we are out a lot!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments