Monday, June 6, 2011

Back From the Dead... Kinda

I feel much better.

It's amazing how knocked-out you can get from one little infection. I was practically couch-ridden all last week (definitely didn't get to run like I had planned), and I hardly ate anything. While feeling extraordinarily nauseous all day isn't great, the weight (near 10 pounds) I lost from not eating is great. It's not the ideal way to lose weight but I'll take what I can get!

It's beautiful outside, and I'm glad I'm feeling well enough to go out and enjoy it. I usually take a picture of SLC at the end of every month, and I didn't do it for May because I didn't feel like hiking to the top of the hill I take the photo from. I don't know if I still feel up to it. I'll give it a try today and if I make it, great! And if not... well... I tried.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn_J425eo3Q

    Red + Blue = Purple Rain

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments