Monday, June 27, 2011

Nine Months Old

Nine months! Holy crap!

So, let's see... what does Camille do, nowadays? Well, she crawls like it's the Indy 500, 

she tries to feed herself with a spoon, 

she cruises on the couch, 

she hates her car seat (she used to like it just fine), 

she's learning how to drink with a straw, 

she will wave good-bye (but only once; if you try to get more waves out of her, she'll stare at you like, "I waved at you already, asshole. Get out of my face,"

and she takes baths without a baby tub. She loves splashing around in the water!

Here she is trying to feed herself. Please take note of the pea-bindi she's given herself.

 



And I just think this picture is cute!


I tried to take her picture yesterday with Stephanie, but she wasn't cooperating like she usually does. In fact, she was so glued to her baby laptop that when we tried to take it away for a second, she started crying and immediately crawled to it and grabbed onto it for dear life.




"You'll never get me baby laptop!"



We went over to Grandma's house and got some cute shots of her in the grass out back. For the record, she doesn't really know what to think about grass yet. She's warming up to it gradually. The first time we put her in grass, she screamed like we had just set her in liquid-hot magma.











This morning, I tried again to get some pictures, but she was being equally as noncooperative.






Well, out of all the pictures I took, there's got to be one that everyone will think is cute. So there's Camille's 9-month post. Three months left for first birthday planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments