Camille's birthday is fast approaching, so I decided to start the prep!
And by that, I mean I reserved the location for the party. Parks around here get booked way in advance.
I reserved a pavilion at Sugarhouse Park, and I'm really glad I called about it today. You can reserve either a morning (8am - 2pm) or afternoon (3pm-10pm) time slot, and the pavilion I wanted to use was already reserved for the morning slot. I wanted the afternoon one anyway, but still! I felt silly reserving it so soon, but now I'm really glad I called today.
I think I want to do a combo Camille-Jake birthday, since their birthdays are only four days apart, and having two separate parties would be extravagant. Jake isn't really into birthday parties anyway, so if we combine it, he'll be happy that most of the attention is going to be on Camille and not him.
Alright. I've done enough for now. There probably won't be any more talk of Camille's birthday until early September or so. What can I say? I'm a seat-of-my-pants type of mommy. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment
I <3 Comments