Thursday, June 23, 2011

For My Mom, Part Dos

I love looking at pictures of my sister and I when we were babies/kids. My mom's gripe suggestion that I don't take enough pics made me realize that... I don't take enough pics. I want Camille to have an assload of baby pictures to look at when she grows up, so I've been taking oodles.

Jake put one of Camille's diaper covers on her head, and she was wearing it like a hat. The only hat she won't immediately rip off is actually a pair of underpants. Bah!









She's started to want to feed herself, and I let her. It's pretty funny!






OMG favorite pic right myuh.







She sees her reflection in the glass and will talk to it and bang on it. She offered it her apple slice (or maybe she was just trying to smash the apple slice into her reflection's face). The way she was squatting made me think of a caveman.





1 comment:

I <3 Comments