She said I loved peas when I was a baby, and Camille loves peas.
She said I loved carrots, and Camille loves carrots.
She said I loved beets
so I made some beets for Camille. I was apprehensive to feed them to her, because they're super stainers. My fingers were nice and purple for a while after I made the beet baby food, and my cutting board is still a little purple from where I sliced them up.
But Jake finally decided that it was Beet Time, so she was fed beets. And here's how it went:
I got the stains off her face pretty easily, but she dropped a chunk into her lap. I had to Zout it like crazy and wash it immediately. I'm happy to report that I got the stains out.
She didn't gobble the beets like she gobbles peas, but she didn't spit them out either. I'd say they're a 7 on Camille's Yummy Scale of 1-10.
This morning, Camille took a dump. As usual. But when I opened it, her poop was not usual at all.
It was purple.
BEETS!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I <3 Comments