We went to the Ledgemere Picnic Area, which is up Big Cottonwood Canyon just a little ways. It was a beautiful location and a beautiful day, and even though Camille was kind of being uncooperative, I think we're going to get some awesome pictures!
The photographer was our good friend Elisha. She took some pictures of Camille when she was about 2 months old, and they were great!
| Elisha was a photographing acrobat. |
After pictures, we went to the Porcupine for lunch, and Camille enjoyed some potatoes and noshed upon a lemon.
Today, I went hiking with Jill, Jenna, Seth, and Bryan. We went up the same canyon, Big Cottonwood, and hiked to Donut Falls.
There were no donuts. I felt gipped.
I took Camille in her backpack. Jake stayed at the house and watched the women's soccer finals, USA vs Japan. The USA lost, so I don't feel like I missed anything.
| The falls. |
| Bryan and Seth conquering the rushing rapids! |
Jill, Jenna, and Seth decided they wanted to be crazy people, and they climbed to the top of the falls. I took pictures of their trip up, and also some video.
| Bryan did a little climbing of his own. |
Yay, everyone got down with no broken bones!
Camille slept most of the way up, and she only finally woke up once the Three Crazies got down from their waterfall kamikaze climb.
Arty-farty pics!
We were accosted by a squirrel! We had to feed it peanuts in order to pass by unharmed.
And we'll end this blog with a couple MySpace emo-kid pictures of my smelly face.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I <3 Comments