Camille is 10 months old! That's almost a year! This is insane!
She can almost walk. She uses her walkin' wagon right now, but I think independent walking is just around the corner.
What else does she do?
She understands the sign for "water" and kinda does a rudimentary "eat" sign sometimes.
She climbs up and down stairs like a maniac.
She can climb down from our bed by herself.
She prefers her showers with me now. She'll sit on the floor of the tub and play with her toys while I shower.
She tries to feed herself with a spoon but isn't quite that good at it yet.
She doesn't mind when I leave her with other people, which is going to come in really handy when she starts daycare!
That's pretty much all I can think of right now. I'm in a hurry because we're going to go eat Mezzican food! Mmmm burritos!
I CANNOT believe she is almost a year. CUH-RAY-ZEEE!!!!
ReplyDelete