I went to Ikea a couple days ago to get this plastic floor protector. It is now sitting on the carpet beneath Camille's highchair (AKA the Nommin' Station) to prevent her food from staining the carpet. It's worked awesome so far! Score one for mommy!
If you've ever been to Ikea, you know all about the neat-o stuff they have everywhere. And even though I didn't bring Camille with me, I still went through the baby/children section.
I'm absolutely in love with this stuff:
There is a little matching bed, table, and little chairs. It's like Dr. Seuss! I wish we could afford it, because I'd totally get the whole bedroom set!
While I was there, I also picked up this cute little wagon.
She didn't really understand what it was for at first, but Jake and I kept standing her up and putting her hands on the handle, and finally... she walked!
The gasping-wheezy sound you hear? That's me almost passing out from laughing so hard.
The video ends when she falls down, but there was more funny after that. She fell down, sat up, started crying... but then Jake started clapping and saying "Yaaay!," and Camille stopped crying and started clapping. SHE'S SO CUTE!



No comments:
Post a Comment
I <3 Comments