For those of you who don't know what NaNoWriMo is, here's the official website.
For those of you who are too lazy to click the link, here's NaNoWriMo in a nutshell: it stands for National Novel Writing Month, and in order to be a winner, you have to write a 50,000 word novel between November 1st and 30th (that's roughly 1,700 words a day, for you math-minded types).
What does this mean for me? It means for the next thirty days, I'll be furiously tickety-typing away with one hand and bouncing the baby with the other. Camille will probably be so used to the sound of a clacking keyboard by December that she won't even blink when she hears it (right now, it wakes her up and makes her cry).
It also means that this blog might get a little neglected. A little. OK, a lot neglected. 1,700 words a day wouldn't be hard at all if I didn't have the Camilleworm fussing like a... fussmonkey.
So, that's where I might be all next month. But don't worry! I shall return in December, just in time for all kinds of sickeningly adorable holiday baby picture postings!
Camilleworm! Love it.
ReplyDelete