In my
Diaper News post, I had a couple of questions that I thought would be better answered in a new blog posting than a comment to that post.
She has an innie! Good thing, too, because an outie belly button is on the short list of criteria that will result in her being sold to gypsies. Also included on this list are a third nipple, and a dislike of Stephen King novels.
 |
| Camille's tum-tum |
This is a picture I took of Camille's umbilical cord stump-area after the stump itself fell off. It was a little bloody and gummy (it would leave little tiny blood smears on her clothes for a day or so), but not smelly or oozing or anything. This scabbed over and flaked off over the next few days, but now her tummy is all cute and blood-free.
I'd take a picture of her current belly-button and post it, but she's finally asleep and I am NOT waking her up.
Thanks! I guess our belly button is on the right track. It was gummy too and leaving little treats behind on his clothes. I think we have an "outie" situation here (goo!). But perhaps it will go in when the thing dries out?
ReplyDelete