She gained 6 ounces since her last checkup. So, she went from the 3rd percentile, to the 1st. She's a squirt. Poor baby. She's going to be a little peanut for her whole life.
| "Oh dear, I had better get ready for life as a gymnast." |
She's also short (17%) and she has a little head (7%). I just have a petite bebe.
Funny story: I told my mom about Camille being so small, and she said, "Awww she's so tiny, with a little bean head. She's my little beaner."
I said, "Mom, don't call Camille a beaner. Not only is it derogatory, but it isn't even accurate."
The doctor said Camille was looking great. She was very cooperative during the whole exam, except for when she clamped her mouth shut while he was trying to look at her teefers.
She got a finger stick to check for iron (not happy about that), and she got a shot (really not happy about that).
![]() |
| "YOU'RE ALL ASSHOLES!" |
However, as per the usual for her, she only cried for a few seconds, and then she was fine. And as per the usual for me, I didn't give her food to make her feel better. Just snuggles. ^_^

No comments:
Post a Comment
I <3 Comments