These first pictures are of Camille's newest favorite food: fruit in a pouch. When we were in Wyoming visiting Jake's relatives, his Uncle Wayne asked if we'd like to have these fruit pouch things. Lindsey, the little girl they were originally bought for, didn't care much for them, and all the adults who tried them thought they were gross. Jake and I said, "Sure, why not? Give her a fruit pouch."
Wayne got a fruit pouch. Up until this point, Camille had been wary of him. I don't know why, because Wayne and Jake look the same. Wayne also kind of reminds me of my brother, as far as fashion sense goes. I think they'd be great shopping buddies.
Anyway, once Wayne gave Camille a fruit pouch - and she tried it and determined that she loved it - Wayne became her new best friend. When we got home to Utah, we got Camille her own fruit pouches, and she's been having a great relationship with them ever since.
And here are the 11-month pics!
| Bear sodomy! |
P.S., only 19 days until her birthday party!

I can not believe how big Camille is getting and that her bday is right around the corner! Where has this year gone? It seems like yesterday that I was waiting to hear if she was a she beast or a he beast! Lol Rylin loves those pouches its the only way she'll digest anything green!
ReplyDeleteThis is only the beginning of what she will learn from her Great Uncle Wayne! She will have to learn about fishing, motorcycles,4wheelers and jeeps. Oh I can teach her how to use a wrench also, I know my brother doesn't know what to do with them.....
ReplyDelete