Tuesday, September 27, 2011

12 Months Old

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you... the final monthly photo!

That's right. From now on, I think I'm going to stick to every 3 months. Maybe 6. It depends on how much she grows. If she stays a little squirt, 6 months.

These first few pictures are from Sunday. Camille was enjoying her Scooty Puff Jr toy that my afbff Tanya got her. She didn't really understand that you're supposed to ride it, and she pushed it around for a while. Today, she has done much the same. She also used it as a place to put her blankie.








Here are the 12-month pictures! Some of them are blurry but I kept them because she was making a cute face or something.

And yes, that is a Beatles Abbey Road onesie she's got on.






This is her birthday toy from mommy and daddy. It's a Fisher Price talking/singing table thing. It's the most obnoxious thing she got for her birthday. It's obnoxious in TWO languages even, because it speaks Spanish.









Yesterday was her first birthday, and it was also her first day at daycare. The University of Utah has a daycare program on campus, and Camille started yesterday.

I told Jake to take pictures when he dropped her off, but he forgot. I'm going to take pictures today so we have some of her first adventures there.

Apparently, she didn't cry when he left, she stole oatmeal from all the other kids, and she followed a little boy around all day. I'd call that a successful first day of daycare!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments