Camille's birthday!!
| Cuppie-cake tree. |
| Swag bags. |
| Noms. |
| We said no presents. No one listens! :) |
| I said, "Jake, smile!" and this is what he did. Creeper. |
| The birthday girl and her Auntie Jill! |
| Camille's cousin Cash and Murphy. |
| Kissin' cousins. We're saving this picture for blackmail when they're in their teens. "Clean your room or I'm showing all your friends THIS PICTURE." O_O |
| The birthday song. Camille is like "WTF are these people doing?" |
| "Cake." |
| "Cake!" |
| "Caaaaaaaaake." |
| Camille enjoyed the shit out of her cuppie-cake! |
| Derp face. |
| Cruising around. |
| Camille got a bunch of books and some really awesome skill-building toys! |
| Jake's mom got Camille a little purse. |
| "I'm taking my purse and finding the ice cream man." |
| Everyone in attendance was asked to get their hand all covered in paint and put a handprint on the canvas, to commemorate the guests that attended Camille's first birthday party. |
| The finished canvas! It's hanging up in her room. :) |
| Bubbles! |
| Two of Camille's guests thought the water fountain was the greatest. thing. ever. |
It was an awesome time! I'm so psyched at all the great things that people got for her, and I'm also glad that everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. It was a beautiful day and we had great company. Camille's first birthday party: total success!
super cute!! wish we could have been there. Gu zhuxi has spoken!
ReplyDeleteAWWWW! Looks so fun!!!! Wish I could have been there! :(
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Camille!!!
ReplyDelete