Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cami's Week in Review

It's been a big week for Camille (not as big as next week, though!) Let's recap:

On Friday, she met her Grampa John. He was visiting from Germany. She thought he was the bee's knees! He took us to dinner at a hibachi restaurant, where Camille was a little intimidated by the tableside cooking.

"OMGWTF"

Later, she realized that her Walkin' Wagon can double as a vehicle.



Now if only she had some form of power to enable her vehicle to move... Oh wait, she does. Hint: it's me.

She has learned of the deliciousness of Hamburger Helper.

And her walking has improved by about 150%!


In 6 days, my big girl is going to be one year old! It's bananas how fast this year has gone. I can't wait for her birthday party on Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. I am freaked out just thinking about the hamburger helper intro! Oh My!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gah its so crazy to see her walk! she is getting huge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Etosia, that's the thing... she's still tiny! She has her 12-month doc visit next week, and I'm betting she doesn't even weigh 18 pounds. She was walking around at Macy's and everyone was freaking out because they thought she was 6 months old!!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments