Sunday, August 8, 2010

Marjory is Here!

Everyone gets a break from my near-constant blogging this weekend and half of next week, because one of my most bestest friends is visiting me from Florida!

She's taking a shower right now, so I had some free time on my hands. I chose to blog rather than load the dishwasher or clean up the table or something else that would have probably been more constructive. Oh well!

After we get cleaned up, I'm going to take her into downtown SLC and show her around. I was originally planning on taking her to
......................................Temple Square,
but it being Sunday, I realized that might not be the best idea. So we're going to the mall instead. Whee!

I'm sure I'll have plenty of pictures of our adventures to post on Wednesday when she leaves. Sadface. :( But I'm going to try to not sit on the computer and neglect her. Let's see how successful I am! Aaaaaand go.

1 comment:

  1. Yea hang out with yo friends B and not on this PC yo.....

    Ok that's my bestest Gangsta I could come up with. Go Tay Tay!!

    Andrew "Arch" G

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments