Jake is back!
And he put me to work right away, restarting Operation Unpack My Crap and doing a much better job of it than I did. We got rid of more stuff, and then we bought a new TV! So I don't have to watch movies on my lappytoppy anymore, yay!
I have a doc appointment today, but I probably won't be able to blog about it afterward, as we are heading to Jake's cousin's wedding immediately after the appointment. As an added bonus, I get to meet all of his grandparents at the wedding. I like old people (as long as they aren't behind the wheel of a motor vehicle), so this ought to be fun!
edit:
Update!
We got back from Wyoming today (August 22nd). It was a good time. Jake has a fun family. Jake reminds me of his uncle, and even though everyone thought I wasn't going to be able to understand his Japanese grandmother, I totally did. About 80% of the time. But hey, I guess that's better than other people do, so... I win!
We left Sophie with Jake's mom while we were away, and she reportedly behaved very well. Which is good for her, or she might have gotten a spanking.
Oh, doctor's appointment... the Beast's apartment is measuring 34cm, which is about what it's supposed to be. The next appointment involves the Group B Strep test (yaaaaay :| ), and marks the beginning of weekly visits and also checking for dilation n stuff. The Beast moves around oodles all the time, but always feel the strongest on the right side still. I think s/he's still in the same position as s/he was a few weeks ago (head down!), but I'm not sure. Well, we'll see at the next doc appointment. ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment
I <3 Comments