A video made exquisite by its ridiculousity.
Anyway, the Beast has developed far enough along so that s/he now responds to touch. YES! Music doesn't seem to do much of anything, nor does putting a flashlight against my tummy. But touch... drives the Beast crazy.
I can be sitting quietly, and the Beast will also be quiet, plotting world domination or something like that, and I'll just happen to put my hand on my fatness. The Beast is like, "WTF!? Aw heeellllls naw!" and will start kicking and punching and kung-fu fighting all over the place.
The Beast tires quickly, so there is only a short period of protest-kicking. But it giggles me up every time it happens. The Beast does it when Jake puts his hand on me, too, and now the Beast is big enough so that Jake can feel the wrath within.
I wonder what this means. I recall my mom telling fun stories about me when I was a kid, and how I didn't like to be held and I wouldn't sit still for anyone but Nancy. I want to make sure I remember this now, the protest-kicking, and see if the Beast reflects that in outside-the-womb life. I'd prefer a kid like that, vice a kid that is super clingy and always wants to be held.
1. Law & Order made my bebe jump but that was probably because I watched so much of it she thought Jack McCoy was her dad.
ReplyDelete2. You want a kid with Reactive Detachment Disorder?
There's a disorder for kids that aren't clingy? Haha I can tell my mom that. "Hey guess what? I wasn't a standoffish brat, after all; I had Reactive Detachment Disorder."
ReplyDeleteBut no, I don't want a kid with a disorder. I just want one that isn't always crying to be held and picked up. I'd like a kid that's independent.