Sunday, August 7, 2011

Jake Won

Jake and I kind of had a little contest going: if Camille said "da-da" first, Jake won. If she said "ma-ma" first, I won.

Well, Jake won.

Yesterday, she said "da-da" and then looked at Jake and smiled. I wish I'd known it was coming, because I would have gotten it on video. Maybe I'll get the chance to get it on video soon.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone warned me that Londyn would say Dada first. She's been saying it for a while now, but she's also started saying mama too... So, now we're even! Thanks for your comments on our blog. Good luck finding a competent and not totally wacky nanny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would science-squirt all over your blog as to why that may have happened but Jake seems like a bad winner =) and you probably looked it up already. Yay yapping baby!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments