Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Strategic Pooper

If you have a child, or have ever watched someone else's child, you've probably had to deal with a strategic pooper.

INCOMING!!

Camille is a habitual strategic pooper. She'll hold in a poop until I change her pee-diaper, and then practically the moment I've fastened her fresh new diaper on...


So then I have to chase her down AGAIN.

Avoid her flailing feet so I can undo her jammies AGAIN.

Take her smelly diaper off AGAIN.

Keep her from crawling away AGAIN.

Put on butt paste and a new diaper AGAIN.

And if I'm lucky, she won't poop a second time. But as the parent of a small child, poo is something you've got to get used to. Because when it comes to tiny people:

1 comment:

  1. Lol! I love this post! My 1 year old is definitely a strategic pooper!!!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments