Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Military Wife Mode: Deactivated

Jake has been gone for a while now. A few weeks. I kind of don't want to count because it will just remind me how long I have to go before I'll see him again. Anyway, I've been at home doing the stay-at-home mom thing. But starting tomorrow, I'm going to be working and both the kids will be in daycare.

Single Mother Mode: Activated




Noooooooo I'm sure it will be fine. Getting up at 5:30 isn't that bad. Having the kids to daycare by 6:30 so I can be to work by 7:00 won't be too tough. Working until 4:00 and then battling rush-hour SLC traffic won't be too nerve-wracking. Having dinner made before 6:00 won't be too impossible. Getting my homework and final projects done won't be too hard, and it certainly won't be inconceivable to get some studying in before bedtime at 9:30 so I'm not a zombie the next day.

If you never hear from me again, this is exactly what happened:

2 comments:

  1. No, not bad at all.

    I'll be thinking of you when I roll out of bed at the crack of noon tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO. it's not bad. It's HORRIBLE!!!!! :( I hope you are surviving.

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments