Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Three Months Old

Three months! Time has flown. With Camille, it seemed to take forever to get to the 3-month mark, but with Cyrus, it seriously feels like we just brought him home yesterday.

He is way more sensitive to noise than Camille was. He'll wake up from a nap if I close his door too loudly. And by that, I mean if I let the doorknob latch click when I shut the door.

He cries. A lot. If he's hungry. If his binky falls out. If he's got a dirty diaper. If he's tired. If someone who isn't me looks at him. If I'm not holding him upright. If he farts. If he burps. If Camille grinds her teeth at him (which is her new favorite thing to do, and is maddening). If I put eczema medication on his eczema. If I don't put eczema medication on his eczema. If the sun shines on or near his face. If the bell is his bunny's foot makes noise while he's trying to snuggle with it. If I type too loudly on my computer. And so on.

But babies cry, right? Yes. It's a phase. It will end. When he goes on one of his crying benders, I just put him in his nursery, shut the door, and take a shower. It gives me a break from the noise and gives him a chance to cry himself to sleep.

He likes being in his stroller and going for walks. Hooray! But it's been super hot lately--even early in the morning--and going for a walk in the heat makes his eczema flare up. So we've been skipping walks, which makes me sad.

So anyway, the reason you're even here: pictures!







1 comment:

  1. He reminds me of Jared sometimes in these pics. Londyn looks like Jared and Jill and sometimes Elma. I see those looks in him. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments