Sunday, September 1, 2013

4 Months Old

I'm late posting! Surprise!

No one's surprised.

So Cyrus is 4 months old now, and has officially outgrown his grumpy stage. Hooray! He still gets mad at people who aren't me, but I hope that clears up soon.

He chews on stuff way more than Camille ever did. He'll grab anything you put near him and --wham-- stick it in his mouth. He can push up on his arms when he's on his tummy and, just today, started rolling from front to back!

Pictures!

He doesn't like to sit still. He'll just arch his back and go
inch-worming all over the place.

OMNOMNOM




Finally a good picture!

1 comment:

  1. He is SOOO cute! Trip STILL doesn't like anyone who isn't me. What is up with this scheid stuff?! haha. I think I need some blogging tips from you. I need to figure out how you did those tabs at the top of your blog. I have been meaning to call you anyways… forever. Because I Feel so bad you are home alone with KIDS! :)

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments