Part of this whole diet thing is to lose weight, feel better, yadda yadda. But the other part - the part FOR SCIENCE! - is to determine if going hippie actually does the things the hippies say it will.
I just read today that eating green leafy veggies will 100% prevent breast cancer. I'm still rolling my eyes.
Magical healing properties aside, I have heard good things about all-raw diets. So I'm giving it a go for around 2 weeks. It might only last 11 days, because Jake and I are going skiing on the 11th and there's nothing like ending a ski day with a delicious sammich. Also, I'm having a Mock-Valentine's Day Tea and Fondue Extravaganza on the 12th, and goddammit I will not miss chocolate and cheese fondue!
So starting tomorrow, only raw fruits and veggies. Probably a lot more fruits than veggies because, let's face it, veggies are gross. IT'S THE TRUTH AND YOU KNOW IT. Veggies may be good for you, but they taste like shit.
![]() |
| You said it, kitty. |
Some hippie rhetoric about my tastebuds being ruined by sugar and salt, and once they get used to "real" food, veggies will taste good blah blah blah. OK, well when my tastebuds are used to no sugar or salt, I'll eat raw veggies. Until then, noooooo.
Every morning of my new fabulous diet, I will weigh myself and report in, and also report how I feel, how I slept, and how many people I want to strangle. I will not be taking before and after pictures, why? Because Favre before and after pictures, that's why.


No comments:
Post a Comment
I <3 Comments