Camille's favorite game to play in the car is the Animal Noises game. I ask her, "Camille, what does the [insert animal here] say?" and she tells me what the animal says.
So far, she knows the following:
Dog ("ffff" as in the latter part of "woof")
Cat ("reowr")
Cow ("mmmmm")
Snake ("sssssss")
Bear ("raaaaaarrrr!")
Horse ("pppbbbtttttt")
Fish ("blub blub blub")
Bird ("twoo twoo twoo")
Santa ("ho ho" just twice)
Yeah, Santa isn't technically an animal, but it's Christmas so what the hell?!
I feel like I'm forgetting something. Meh.
Her cousin does an impression of Camille. If you ask him, "what does Camille say?" he'll go, "BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!"
I took some video of Camille showcasing her talents. I tried to do it while she sat in front of the Christmas tree, but she wanted to sit on my lap instead. Then she ignored me. Kids these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I <3 Comments