Friday, December 16, 2011

Bleeehhhhhh...

I haven't blogged lately at all, and I'm sorry about that. It's been a rough couple of weeks.

About two weeks ago, I woke up one morning to discover I had slept weird on my neck. I figured it would right itself within a couple of days, like it always does. Well, it didn't go away within a couple of days. A week after it started hurting, Jake finally got tired of me whining and he booked me a massage (which was awesome!). However, the massage didn't get rid of the pain completely. It was still waking me up at night and making me afraid to drive (because I couldn't turn my head far enough to check my blind spot). I bit the bullet and started taking ibuprofen to make the pain manageable so I could actually DO STUFF.

Then the headaches started.

I've had horrible pounding vicegrip headaches for the past four days, and today is shaping up to be just as headachey as yesterday. Ibuprofen for breakfast? Don't mind if I do.

I took my algebra final on Tuesday, and got an A overall. Hooray! The final was one reason I started downing painkillers. It's really hard to concentrate when it feels like an angry midget is engaging in baseball bat therapy inside your head.

Yes I do, and they're destroying
my cerebellum.

Now that school is all done, I can concentrate on completing Christmas presents. I still have to finish a cross-stitch (ran out of thread, so I have to go get more bleehhh) and finish a few crocheted items.

I finally remembered to get Christmas cards made. I need to pick them up today at noon. I hope Camille gets up from her nap before then. She's been sleeping for like 5 hours at a time in the morning lately, but only on days when I want to go shopping or something. When I want to stay in and just relax, she's got so much energy she bounces off the ceiling.

Misbehave? Me? I'm too cute to misbehave!

NaNoWriMo ended two weeks ago, and I've spent the time since then trying to finish the novel. 50,000 words wasn't even half of my novel. It seems like it gets longer every time I look at it. Normally I'd say that's a good thing, but the new stuff isn't advancing the story as much as I need it to. I think I'm focusing too much on character development and not enough on moving the story along. Le sigh.

Well that's enough from me. I need to root around in the kitchen and try to find something appealing to eat. The headaches and neck pain have sapped my appetite lately (except for goldfish crackers, apparently).

I love the fishes
cuz they're so delicious.
If you do a Google search for the phrase "I love the fishes cause they're so delicious," you'll get this ONE picture of goldfish crackers. The other pictures are about Troll dolls, miscarriages, and Victoria Beckham.

The Internet is a weird place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments