Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

Camille was supposed to be Godzilla, and Jake and I were to be Japanese scientists, but I'm lazy and I didn't put together the costumes right. So instead, Camille was a dragon, and Jake and I were her handlers.

Rawr?

No dragon leaves her cave without a binky.

"OK, this is getting old."


We went to a Halloween party, and someone came dressed as a sock monkey. Naturally, he thought Camille would find his costume fun and cuddly. She has a sock monkey toy, so we thought the same thing.

That wasn't the case. She found it terrifying.

MY TOYS ARE GIANT AND ALIVE!
The assisted living facility where I work has a Halloween trick or treat thing every year. All of our residents get in a big line and hand out candy to kids that parade by. The residents love it, the kids love it, everyone loves it. So I took Camille.



She was so stoked to get candy. =|

After trick or treating with the old folks, we headed over to Jake's mom's house for pumpkin carving and general candy-fueled mischief.


Camille used her Auntie Jill as protection against Cash.


Just one more blackmail picture of them kissing.

Cash stole Camille's milk.


So Camille stole Cash's water.

They traded.


And traded again. And Cash tried to feed Camille
her milk.

Can you feel it? The dragon wrath descending? I can.


"I haz a punkin."

1 comment:

  1. I like it! I'm not sure I'd be able to tell the difference between dragon baby and Gojira.

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments