Thursday, March 17, 2011

I Gots a Hairs Cut

The darkish dot by my eye isn't a zit, it's a mole!

Yaaaaaay hair cut! And I got it dyed. I used to dye it just one shade lighter than black, and I always thought it looked good. I really suck at picking out styles that work for me, so I just said "I want layers, no bangs, no mullet. Go nuts!" I think it looks great!

Hairstylist girl told me not to wash hair for 48 hours in order to maximize color stay. If I go more than 24 hours without washing my hair, it starts to resemble a dirty wet mop. So... I dunno. I think I can make it 24 hours no problem. But 48? We'll see how I feel tomorrow afternoon.

5 comments:

  1. It looks great! I usually go REALLY dark but my new hair dresser is amazing and I trust her to make the color/cut decisions for me! I can't wait to get mine trimmed and colored! Hopefully it will stop shedding soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :D I was waiting for mine to stop shedding, but it seems like there's no end in sight, and I was tired of having a bleh haircut. So I said "eff it!" and just went and got the cut/color. Glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me Likey! It's funny, I just dyed my hair almost the same color on Monday. We be lookin' all similar 'n' shyt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And P.S. I haven't washed my hair yet and it doesn't look nearly as drowned-rat-y as it normally looks if I go this long. Shwing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks awesome! I too got my hair cut and colored...one shade lighter than black. Weird. I swear this isn't like the movie, "Single White Female". Yikes-a-roni.

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments