Thursday, September 27, 2012

Zombie Blog

I'm back, bitches!

And by "back," I mean "knocked up again."

Hooray!

Wormie's second birthday was yesterday, and I had a doctor's appointment on the same day. Here are the pictures.

CUPPIECAEK
OM NOM NOM


Ted!

I called Wormie "the Beast" in utero, because we didn't know her gender and I didn't want to call her something stupid like "the peanut." This baby will not be Beast #2, but rather "Teddy Bear." The OB, when doing the ultrasound, said, "They always look like little teddy bears to me at this point."

BLAM. Thanks, Doc.

9 1/2 weeks. I've been barfy and cranky and fat and sassy for the past... I dunno, month and half? I've just wanted to kill everyone. So get ready for some super mean posts about stuff. And also babies maybe.

2 comments:

  1. Were those from the cupcake place from last year? om nom nom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessss that place is so nommy. I think I'm going to eat one for lunch. Mmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete

I <3 Comments