Thursday, February 2, 2012

Diet: Day Two, Part Two

No cheating today. So far.

One bonus of this diet thing I'm doing is that, as long as I eat only fruits and veggies, I can eat as much as I want.

The negative to that is fruits and veggies don't fill me up. This is like eating Chinese food, except I'm not even initially full. It feels like I'm not even eating anything.

In preparation for this diet, I went to the store and bought about $80 in fruit and veggies. I thought, "Eighty dollars? This ought to last me for a week, at least!"

Nope. At the rate I'm going through this rabbit food, it's all going to be gone by Saturday. AND I'M STILL HUNGRY. I don't think I can justify spending $160 for one week's worth of food, just for me. $160 for me and Jake and Wormie sounds acceptable, but not for just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments