Saturday, February 4, 2012

Diet: Day Four

128.2 lbs.

I never realized until this diet how much I don't like most fruits. They're too sweet. I know, that sounds crazy coming from a chocolate addict, but it's the truth. I bite into these fruits and I almost can't swallow. Too sweet. Can't handle it.

The fruits I do like do weird things to my tongue. I'm talking about pineapple mostly, because pineapple is delicious, and everyone likes pineapple. OK, that's not entirely true. There are people who don't like pineapple. I think they're called Al Qaeda.

Anyway, if I eat too much pineapple, it burns my tongue and my taste buds start to peel off. It's nasty. The same thing happens with kiwi. A single kiwi fruit will render my tongue taste bud-less. I don't know what the deal is.

I'm still hungry, even after stuffing my face with the most sickeningly sweet fruits I can handle. I also have a headache that started yesterday morning and won't go away.

I took a Chemistry quiz last night. The first quiz I took (last week or so), I got a 100% on the first try. This quiz I missed two problems, even with notes right there in front of me. My brain will not function. I knew what I needed to do, but I couldn't do it. It was kind of like the physio training I had to do in the AF. They put you in a decompression chamber and suck the air out of the room to simulate being unpressurized at high altitudes. Then they take away your oxygen mask and give you a test. It's not a hard test, mostly stuff like "write your full name" and "if you have 8 sheep and 3 get eaten, how many sheep are left?" and that kind of thing. When your brain is oxygen deprived, however, you can't even answer easy stuff like that. Shit, you can't even write your name correctly (I spelled my name 'Tayor'). That's how I feel now. I can't string two thoughts together. I think fruit is making me retarded.

So hippies, I'm curious to know exactly when I'll start feeling AMAAAZING. So far, I'm constantly starving, have a headache that won't quit, and I'm exhausted all day. I have to work tomorrow, and I'm not about to go dragging ass around my residents. I have homework and tests all due on Monday, and as it is now, I can hardly muster up the energy to keep Wormie from throwing all her diapers in the trash. Brain-thinkin' takes a lot of energy, and if I want to keep my grades up, I might have to eat a donut - YES a donut, only a donut will undo this fruit lethargy! - to give my brain some fuel.

2 comments:

I <3 Comments