Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween, Farmer's Market, Et Cetera

It has been brought to my attention that I'm a terrible slacker when it comes to posting pictures of Camille. Guilty! So I'm posting up a bazillion pictures and some cute videos to make up for it. Can I have a couple of weeks now, Mom!?

At the Pumpkin Patch, going through the maze...



... looking at some bunnies...


She's saying, "awwww so cute!" with her hands all clasped.

... picking out pumpkins...


Two goofballs.







Then back at home, carving the pumpkins.





"OMG WHY DID YOU PULL ITS BRAIN OUT"


Finished pumpkins! Every day when we leave, she says goodbye to them.

Yesterday, at the farmer's market.






Then we went to visit the new house (that's not quite finished yet).






View from the master bedroom. Niiiiiiiice.

Hanging out with cousin Londyn!



Tonight at bedtime, Camille wanted to read US a story. The book is Yertle the Turtle, for anyone who wants to know WTF she's looking at. There is counting in the last video.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments