I'm pretty sure that in my first post, I mentioned that I'm terrible at being a consistent blogger. So the fact that it's been over a month since my last post shouldn't surprise any of you fuckers!
OK, 15 weeks 2 days along now. My last post was ranting about fat ladies who use their fledgling pregnancy as an excuse to be heifers. Alas, now, I am a fat heifer. I haven't weighed myself in a while - mostly out of laziness - but I'm going to put my weight at... 125 lbs. Actually, let me go weigh myself now.
BRB.
Ok back. 123.6 lbs. BAM! Take that, fat bitches!
My stomach is definitely sticking out. I've stopped trying to suck it in, mostly because that makes the ever-present feeling of "I need to pee" intensify, and also because it doesn't do a lot of good. Another place that's noticeably bigger? My tits. Jake noticed, too. -.-
Nausea has mostly gone away, but not entirely. It gets bad in the car and if I smell or think about certain foods, like olives, hot dogs, or hamburgers. Barf.
I got some herbs and seeds today to start an herb/veggie/butterfly garden. Rosemary and lavender have been potted and put in the living room. They're already making the apartment smell better. The apartment doesn't smell bad so much as it just smells hfwefwgfwfhajwopq. Every time I walk in, I go, "Ick, it stinks in here." It stinks of new carpet and air freshener. It's supposed to warm up soon, I HOPE, so I can start opening windows to air out that smell.
Current favorite foods are: Ghirardelli caramel-filled chocolate squares, white cheddar Pirate's Booty, fresh strawberries, and red grapes. Mmmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I <3 Comments