Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm a Bad Blogger

OK, what day is it... February 11th. Not quite a month, but still a while since the last post. Well, I moved, so I've been busy.

I drove to Salt Lake City. I left Sarasota on January 24th and made it to Baton Rouge that night. The next day, I went from Baton Rouge to San Angelo to see my besties Tanya and Hutch. I'm happy to report that Sophie didn't eat Starsky like I feared she would, but I think that's mostly because she was determined to make the cat love her. It didn't happen.

I stayed with Tanya and Hutch until Thursday, and then I set off for Flagstaff. About an hour out of San Angelo, I started driving through quite a nasty blizzard that lasted from Lubbock until Albuquerque. I went under 25 miles per hour most of the way. It was pretty weak. I didn't make it to Flagstaff like I planned, but instead overnighted in Albuquerque.

From Albuquerque, I drove to Salt Lake City. I made it in less time than I had planned (possibly because I was speeding juuuuust a little), but I didn't mind and neither did Jake. Sophie enjoyed finally being out of car, and her first order of business was to poop on the neighborhood church lawn.

While I was in Florida, I didn't have any kind of morning sickness or fatigue or anything, but while I was driving, it all hit me. Since I've been here, I've felt nauseous and blah all day. It's not really bad or anything, but definitely noticeable. It feels like perpetual carsickness, and it's annoying.

Well that's where I've been, but now I'm back. I haven't been experiencing mood swings or anything, but I'm definitely crabby in my head about stuff. Get ready for some rants!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 Comments